Best Ringtone Maker App

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone suggest which app they feel is the best Ringtone Maker for music stored on your phone? I've tried a couple but the only pick up a few songs and not everything on my list.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I dont use music ringtones but doesnt the s5 do tht wthout an app. And a lil off topic but zedge has some cool ringtones there not music. But theres a lot of amusing stuff on the app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks bsettz and Rick I'm about to check them both out. I thought you could make them directly off the phone but didn't see how. LOL, Think it's time for me to really take the time and sit down, read the manual and really learn about my new phone. Had it for about 2 weeks now but been so busy still have read up on it.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks bsettz and Rick I'm about to check them both out. I thought you could make them directly off the phone but didn't see how. LOL, Think it's time for me to really take the time and sit down, read the manual and really learn about my new phone. Had it for about 2 weeks now but been so busy still have read up on it.

Settings/sounds/ringtones/add/soundpicker. Will take u to your music library. U can let the phone recommend which part of the song you want or you can do it manually yourself. No apps required. I try to find away around downloading apps. Expecially ones I know I will rarely use. So yes the phone can do your ring tone thing. Lol hope this helps

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Settings/sounds/ringtones/add/soundpicker. Will take u to your music library. U can let the phone recommend which part of the song you want or you can do it manually yourself. No apps required. I try to find away around downloading apps. Expecially ones I know I will rarely use. So yes the phone can do your ring tone thing. Lol hope this helps

How do you manually get the part you want? It keeps playing the whole song.

Posted via Android Central App

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks again and I am the same in not wanting apps I really don't need on my phone taking up space and taking away from the phone's speed. Speaking of which, why are there multiple apps on this phone that are for the exact same thing? A couple example are Gallery & Photos and Google Voice & Samsung Voice? Is 1 better than the other and if so which are the best and which can I get rid of? Don't mean to get off topic but trying to take advantage of you guys knowledge of my new phone as I am still trying to learn about it. Just converting to Android from being a iPhone user for about the last 5 to 6 years.

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I havent used a custom ringtone in years, but I remember back in the day when having a real song as your ring tone made you one of the cool kids. I might have to play around with soundpicker tonight. Thanks PP

valjohnson54

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
In case someone finds this thread in 2017, the soundpicker link is not on my LG V20 and of the two choices, Audio does not allow modification, and the Choose Music doesn't bring anything up at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer