Sync error message Picasa Album

user4574

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

I was having issues with S-Voice and contacts. To fix the problem I backed up all my contacts to GMAIL. I then deleted my GMAIL account from my Galaxy s5. I then added it back as a new account, and synced the account as a brand new install. Everything worked fine and it restored my contacts and synced everything else in the account except Picasa. Now I am getting the Sync Error message for the syncing for the Picasa Web album. This never happened before. Anyone have any ideas?

User4574

Hawkswatch

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like the problem I had. Read forums, unchecked picasa sync, cleared cache & data, and tried every suggestion out there to fix /disable the picasa web albums sync error message w/ "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.“ Nothing worked. Every time I unlocked my phone out of hibernation the annoying message was on my home screen. Then figured out a fix that worked for me...
Go to Settings > Application manager > All > Google play services (culprit) > Show notifications: uncheck. Viola! No more grating notifications.