Uconnect in Dodge dart with Bluetooth Galaxy S5

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased a Dodge Dart Aero with the Uconnect system.:) I paired my cellular (galaxy s5) asked me if it was ok to download my contacts which I accepted. The audio connects just fine but when I try to do a call demand it will not connect. It cant even recognize what I am saying. I was thinking that it was the car with the issue but when I activate voice command/recognition and say something such as "tune to satellite channel Venus" it hears me perfectly. So.....back to thinking it is the device. Why will this not connect. In the phonebook all the contacts appear. Is there a setting that I need to change in the device?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased a Dodge Dart Aero with the Uconnect system.:) I paired my cellular (galaxy s5) asked me if it was ok to download my contacts which I accepted. The audio connects just fine but when I try to do a call demand it will not connect. It cant even recognize what I am saying. I was thinking that it was the car with the issue but when I activate voice command/recognition and say something such as "tune to satellite channel Venus" it hears me perfectly. So.....back to thinking it is the device. Why will this not connect. In the phonebook all the contacts appear. Is there a setting that I need to change in the device?
Firstly, congratulations on the new Dodge!

Secondly, check through the settings of the radio and look for something that needs to be enabled to be able to communicate with the radio/Bluetooth verbally. If the radio picks up your voice, it should at the very least notify you that the voice command could not be recognized. It shouldn't not do anything. That tells me that there might be something else on the radio that needs to be enabled.

Have you checked through the user manual to see if there is anything in there for this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo