Restore Samsung Galaxy S5 G900A to Stock after Blank Screen & Solid Blue LED on Boot

kavi7788

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900A model) that I successfully rooted and attempted to install the Cyangenmod 12 onto. That was unsuccessful so I attempted to restore to the original via Odin. Unfortunately, now the phone is displaying a solid blue LED and blank screen only.

I did this because I dislike the Samsung Touchwiz and want a pure Google experience, like the Nexus. #Fail

How I fix this??????????????????:':)':)'(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Turn the phone off. Fully charge the battery. Leave it on the charger another hour.

Plug the phone into your computer and flash the stock ROM for that model S5, for your country and carrier. (Flashing a ROM for a different model can do anything from work to cause electronic damage.)

If it still doesn't work, bring it to your nearest AT&T Device Support Center. Just hand them the phone and say "it doesn't work". (It's under warranty - if you haven't fooled with it. If there's no system in it, who knows how it got erased?)

Hiba Tahir

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
connect your device with samsung kies make sure you have installed the usb drivers click on tools > firmware upgrade and inislization put your model and serial number thats all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephliam147258