Samsung S5 Notification dynamic top text

mixailm

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Recently I've got one Samsung Galaxy S5. After couple of hours I saw that some text is permanently staying on the top notification area (below you will find a screen shot). I start to fight with this bug with known methods like wiping cache, removing the program which provide this text notification (Kaiten Main) etc. No success. Please advise how to solve this very unpleasant bug.

Thanks.

2015-06-29 11.54.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is a longshot, but is your wallpaper a screenshot? If so, could it be that the text is actually part of the screenshot?

mixailm

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is a longshot, but is your wallpaper a screenshot? If so, could it be that the text is actually part of the screenshot?

Yes, this is actually the issue which i have.
This text is stacked on the home screen and wont hide. Everything on going is on top of it. Then again this text is keep staying.
I just replace/hide my email address.
Thanks

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but is the wallpaper a screenshot that you took? Change the wallpaper to one of the stock wallpapers that came with the phone. Does that text remain?

Posted via the Android Central App

mixailm

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Hahha.
You are absolutely, completely right and I'am really stupid. :)
That was from the wallpaper which I've put recently :) Really?!
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I "Liked" the fact that you figured it out--not that you said you're stupid. It's a pretty common issue, so don't feel bad.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia