Hello - Running v 5.0 in my s.5. Android stopped saving my open tabs so when I open Chrome, I get the google home page instead of my last open tabs. I have a lower android version in my tablet and it still holds my last pages so I suspect this is an upgrade "improvement". The tabs do remain in my history but that means going to my history and opening from there. I wonder is there any way around this - I use specific pages every time I open and this is adding unnecessary steps.

Thank you in advance.
    09-06-2015 01:11 PM
    When you go to Chrome > Settings, do you have "Merge tabs and apps" set to off? This feature (that I do not like at all) was enabled by default after the Android update. It bundles all of your open tabs with your recently opened apps and removes the ability to see your separate tabs within Chrome. When you clear out your recently opened apps (some cleaning/security/etc. apps will do this) you lose all of your tabs in Chrome.
    09-06-2015 04:16 PM
    If you always want the same tabs to load when you open Chrome, you can put them in your home page - settings, on start up, open specific pages. Also you can make a bookmark folder with all the sites you want and right click "open all bookmarks." I have such folders set up for certain days of the week (e.g., a folder named Sunday) or other times when I want a certain series of sites to open at once (e.g., Monthly).
    09-13-2015 08:41 AM