Camera Phone

Les 24

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I have had my S5 for a couple of months now, its a secondhand one. The camera as been working fine, but now when I take a photo it will not focus its fine on close ups they are nice and clear, but any thing over a foot away is all blurry. I have cleared the camera cache and done a factory reset and it as not made any different.

Do I need to change the camera or is it a software issue I need to do to sort it.
Hope some one can help and thanks.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you've already done a factory reset and have checked out the camera, perhaps you should go to your carrier and see what they suggest. Let us know what happens!

Les 24

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
If you've already done a factory reset and have checked out the camera, perhaps you should go to your carrier and see what they suggest. Let us know what happens!

Thanks Morty2264, Looks like a trip to the repair shop next week and get them to change the camera for me.

Les 24

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Thought I would let you know I have at last got my S5 back today and the camera is working again. Cost was £65 so not to bad and a lot cheaper then a new one, I like this phone so wanted to keep it