ZeroLemon extended battery case

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
So does anybody have or have used this for the GS5? I used to have one for my S3 back in the day and it worked amazing. I'm contemplating buying one for my S5 so I can get as much battery life as I can. However, I am noticing a good amount of reviews saying their phone exploded... So not so sure I wanna do that! :eek:

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
So does anybody have or have used this for the GS5? I used to have one for my S3 back in the day and it worked amazing. I'm contemplating buying one for my S5 so I can get as much battery life as I can. However, I am noticing a good amount of reviews saying their phone exploded... So not so sure I wanna do that! :eek:

Typically those that had the exploding phone were using a cheap, 3rd party replacement battery in their phone.
But it's always a fear when also using a 3rd party battery pack.

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zerolemon 8500 mah battery and case and have had it for about a year now. The battery is great. The only problem I have is the belt clip is kind of brittle. I had several replaced for free under the 180 day warranty. After the warranty is up you are screwed if you break it. They won't even sell you a clip separate. The only way to replace the belt clip after the warranty expires is to buy a whole new setup and battery. My belt clip is currently working fine for me thanks to some tape, epoxy, and superglue.
With that said, I do really like the battery and it does allow NFC to work unlike some others.

Steve

jmh2002

May 19, 2016
Visit site
*Please note this battery requires removal of the back cover which will not sustain the water resistant design of the Galaxy S5.

It's really a pity that the ZeroLemon designs don't incorporate this feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty