Help my phone is frozen

peconicgp

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
So tonight i had my phone plugged into the wall charger and went to pick it up and the screen is all black with the green led light on. I can't turn it on or off. I can't access the developer menue (Power + Volume up + Home button).

I plugged it into my computer with smart switch and it wont recognize it.

Any help or ideas? will be taking to AT&T in the morning but was wondering if anyone knew anything else to try?

peconicgp

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
So i took the sim card out and put back in and then kept pressing buttons and it came to a ROM menu. I pressed the volume down button to cancel and it restarted up. Weird, never seen that menu before have no idea what happened...

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So i took the sim card out and put back in and then kept pressing buttons and it came to a ROM menu. I pressed the volume down button to cancel and it restarted up. Weird, never seen that menu before have no idea what happened...

Glad you got it worked out.

peconicgp

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it was a couple hours of pure hell! Lol, but seriously I need my phone to log into my work VPN and make calls. (I work from home most days). Although I am not sure I worked it out or fixed it since I don't know the root cause or how it was solved....

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it was a couple hours of pure hell! Lol, but seriously I need my phone to log into my work VPN and make calls. (I work from home most days). Although I am not sure I worked it out or fixed it since I don't know the root cause or how it was solved....

These phones got a mind of their own...