My screen mirroring doesn't work

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I have Samsung smart tv and my phone never seema to find the tv. I have no issues with casting videos through with theb allcast app through chromecast or through dnla.

Any help would be appreciated.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
The tv is connected to the router wired. Kinda weird. I'm sure is a software issue on the tv. I will keep tinkering

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
From what I've heard, all samsung phones running 5.1 have had issues with screen mirroring.

Samsung galaxy note 5 32GB
Running 5.1.1
On AT&T

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I have Samsung smart tv and my phone never seema to find the tv. I have no issues with casting videos through with theb allcast app through chromecast or through dnla.

Any help would be appreciated.

Want to get this straight you cannot beam your phone to the tv example play a video on YouTube? Like someone posted as well make sure both are on the same network wired should not make a difference. Also I do not know if this makes a difference but my samsung account on my phone is the same one I have for the TV. Sometimes if it doesn't connect I turn off wifi on my phone and then reconnect it.

Posted via the Android Central App

mrjoe

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I use the Actiontec Screenbeam Min2 all the time with NO issues at all.. Also don't need wireless... Miracast works just fine..