Galaxy S6 edge+ copy/paste not working and emojis gone.

Colton Rawrz

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
(FIX)
I have found a fix.
You don't have to lose anything or factory rest your phone, I'm not sure which method I used that worked so do all of the following.
First go to "settings" "applications" "application manager" tap "more" in the top right, then select "show system apps" first find the keyboard you are using and tap on it for example I had been using the Samsung keyboard and my emojis were the first to go so find "Samsung keyboard" go into "storage" and tap "clear data" don't worry it will not mess anything up.
Go back to the top of the applications list and you should see "AASAASservice" I then tapped it and went into the storage and tapped "clear cache" next go back and find "android system" go to "storage" and tap "clear cache" on that as well then find "Web view" and clear the cache on that. One of them fixes the issue. I now have the full copy and paste issue fixed and I have my emojis back on my keyboard!

I hope this helps everyone!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info! Thread moved from the Marshmallow forum to the S6 edge+ forum, since this is likely a device-specific issue, rather than a general Marshmallow issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38