Mophie Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Extended Battery Case (PIC)

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Just to throw this out, I had the mophie case for my old M7 and it was a pretty decent case/power backup. And man that thing could take a beating. I dropped it several times and ended up with a number of minor blemishes, but never really had a problem with it working as it should. I was pretty hesitant about spending a Benjamin on it when buying it, but considering how many times I used it to get me out of tight low power spots, and how many times it kept me from shattering the M7, it was worth it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The review for that first one says that it's a little loose when used with an edge. See, that's the type of stuff I'm worried about.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, for those who have the white S6 Edge, we're out of luck with the Mophie --

they only have black and gold battery cases for the S6 Edge.

I even wrote them but received only a corporate-speak answer: "...we at Mophie are always improving and designing new products so please stay tuned to our website for the latest news and products..."

That extinguished much of my initial enthusiasm for Mophie - when a motivated client takes the time to CALL you, you better treat them politely and retain them. It is far easier to keep someone who is already self motivated to buy your product than to convert someone who's buying, say, Anker battery cases, to your own product.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The zerolemon is not my style, and while Mophie is overpriced for what they offer, it likely will be the best option. I had a black case on my white phones previously and for me its a tuxedo look, sharp and elegant.

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Heads up - for those looking here to discuss a battery case for the S6 instead of the Edge, ZeroLemon has its S6 case on sale on Amazon for $19.99. ZeroLemon Battery Case 50% off @ Amazon - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

-= Cheers! =-

I'm more of a Mophie fan due to past experience with the product even though they tend to be more spendy. Having said that, at $20, you can't go wrong just to get one to have since that's nearly as cheap as a case without the battery. Wish they had one for the S6E at that price point. Till than, I guess I'll wait for Mophie to release their product.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
True, for $20 its cheap, but for me Fug is Fug and my Edge will not be Fug. Plus I can get 25-30% off with corp discount so I can a bit.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
True, for $20 its cheap, but for me Fug is Fug and my Edge will not be Fug. Plus I can get 25-30% off with corp discount so I can a bit.
I'm in the same boat. I just wish that Verizon already had the edge Mophie available to order. They don't even have it listed yet.

Bigboldbri

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Do Morphie do a case with a front folding cover? I am holding off buying a S6 until I can find a decent battery case .

Posted via the Android Central App

Danderson2

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered my Galaxy S6 Edge Mophie extended battery case April 14th and still don't have it. Has anyone here received their Edge case yet?? This is ridiculous!

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Currently using the ZeroLemon S6 edge case and love it. very good fit and doesn't actually feel like a TPU case. its very sturdy and the battery indeed charges one full charge with a little left. I'm happy with the $30 I spent on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non