Why is my Galaxy S6 Edge camera smoothing and over saturating low light pictures?

A

AC Question

galaxy s6 edge camera smoothing and over saturating low light pictures

Just got my phone tipsy 4. Compared it to the iPhone 6 in low light shots in my house and is completely smoothing out my red carpet where there is no detail, can anyone tell me what the deal is?

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: galaxy s6 edge camera smoothing and over saturating low light pictures

i remember in a camera review that the phone crushes reds compared to other phones like the note 4.

I forgot the site, but they took a picture of a apartment building with some kind of red blanket hanging outside. The gs6 showed it as solid red squares while the iphone and note 4 showed a white patern that was supposed to be there.

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
i remember in a camera review that the phone crushes reds compared to other phones like the note 4.

I forgot the site, but they took a picture of a apartment building with some kind of red blanket hanging outside. The gs6 showed it as solid red squares while the iphone and note 4 showed a white patern that was supposed to be there.

I remember reading that same review, but I think you have it backward. The S6 had more detail in the blanket and the IPhone and Note smoothed it over.

I'll do some digging and see if I can find the article. I could be wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: galaxy s6 edge camera smoothing and over saturating low light pictures

Just got my phone tipsy 4. Compared it to the iPhone 6 in low light shots in my house and is completely smoothing out my red carpet where there is no detail, can anyone tell me what the deal is?

Can you post the shots?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty