anyone excited for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus ?

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I jumped from the Note 4 because it was just too big for my hand. Of course there's a lot more with the s6 edge but main reason was because of the size. I think if you have big hands then the edge plus is a upgrade.

Zak Webster

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got my S6 Edge about two weeks ago, but I'm still within AT&T's 30 day replacement policy. I intend to switch to the edge plus, I love the phone as is but a larger screen is a no brainer for me. I have big hands and poor eye site so I'm excited.

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Waiting to see what the note has in store... Love the edge but for work the note maybe the one this year, even without a removable battery and sd card!

clasi86

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I checked the rumors about Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and I can say I like the new version a lot. There are a lot of reasons why this phone is better then the average phones and also then the simple Edge. Looks like the power of the battery has been improved (3000 mAh), the CPU clock speed is faster (8x 2.1 Ghz), the RAM memory is better (3gb) and when it comes to the design, the bigger screen is a plus for those who are fan of such big phone, it has a bigger screen then the old Edge. Not to talk about the NFC, DLNA, wireless charging, better camera resolution which are other good points for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. I can`t wait to see it and maybe buy it.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got my S6 Edge about two weeks ago, but I'm still within AT&T's 30 day replacement policy. I intend to switch to the edge plus, I love the phone as is but a larger screen is a no brainer for me. I have big hands and poor eye site so I'm excited.

I thought AT&T had a 14 day return policy.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What do you think about a bigger version of s6 edge ?
Is it worth an upgrade?

Posted via the Android Central App

I just got my S6E on Saturday, I think I'm going to use one of my Jump on Demand upgrades and upgrade to the 6+E. I've still got my Note 4, so I'm not really interested in the N5 right now.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I am, now that I see the specs. wasn't interested at all when the 808 processor was being talked about.
People are going to miss out on a fantastic device over SD cards and batteries.
I have been using smart phones since there was smart phones. I have never ever ever ever ever seen ONE person carry a spare battery with them.
I just usb my phone straight to the computer and throw my music directly to the device and have Never used an SD card. Not once.

I do love the 5.1 screen on my edge, but I have to see this 5.7" in person. it might be so awesome I have to have it. or the Note 5.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I am, now that I see the specs. wasn't interested at all when the 808 processor was being talked about.
People are going to miss out on a fantastic device over SD cards and batteries.
I have been using smart phones since there was smart phones. I have never ever ever ever ever seen ONE person carry a spare battery with them.
I just usb my phone straight to the computer and throw my music directly to the device and have Never used an SD card. Not once.

I do love the 5.1 screen on my edge, but I have to see this 5.7" in person. it might be so awesome I have to have it. or the Note 5.

I had a spare battery with my N2 and only used it a couple of times. If I could, I would have a spare battery with my S6 Edge. I do keep a spare charger for both the S6E and my N4 in my purse though. For women it would be just as easy to keep a charging pack in their purse and you can get them so cheap now. For men, a spare battery would be easier to carry. Now you can even get the charging packs in such a small size that carrying them in your pants pocket isn't any different than carrying a spare battery. You can also get a bigger charging pack and keep it in your car. Either phone will charge fast using the charging pack. Also when we had bad tornadoes here and some areas had no electricity for a couple of weeks, you could recharge in your car. I had to do that a few times when I was in some of those areas. With fast chargers for the car now, you can put it in your car for a very short time and recharge it just as fast as plugging it into a wall.

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I had a spare battery with my N2 and only used it a couple of times. If I could, I would have a spare battery with my S6 Edge. I do keep a spare charger for both the S6E and my N4 in my purse though. For women it would be just as easy to keep a charging pack in their purse and you can get them so cheap now. For men, a spare battery would be easier to carry. Now you can even get the charging packs in such a small size that carrying them in your pants pocket isn't any different than carrying a spare battery. You can also get a bigger charging pack and keep it in your car. Either phone will charge fast using the charging pack. Also when we had bad tornadoes here and some areas had no electricity for a couple of weeks, you could recharge in your car. I had to do that a few times when I was in some of those areas. With fast chargers for the car now, you can put it in your car for a very short time and recharge it just as fast as plugging it into a wall.

exactly battery pack.

Compatibility: Universal support for devices capable of charging via USB port. Additionally, the wired Fast Charge feature is compatible with Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5.

Take Samsung’s Fast Charge technology on the go with the new 5200mAh Fast Charge Battery Pack. Available in gold or silver, this battery pack allows you to charge your Fast Charge-compatible Samsung device from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes*. However, with a universal USB port output, you can charge other smartphones, tablets or other electronics capable of charging via USB. The battery pack’s 5200mAh capacity can be recharged over and over. When fully powered, the battery pack holds enough juice to charge most of the latest smartphones up to at least 1 ½ times*

fixes ALL battery concerns. Samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phone-accessories

Ryan Oneill

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm enjoying it so far but only had it a short time. Screen looks great and consuming content is a pleasure. Testing battery over next few days as that's most important to me really

Mujahid Mohammed

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I have S6 edge from 05/20. I am interested in trading it for S6 edge+ or Note 5. LOL. But it's possible, because some people may not like big ones after using for a while. I want to trade only because S6 edge is very slippery. I could not find a tampered screen protector either. I guess new ones also will be slippery but since bigger size, one tends to use both hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez