Help Please!!!!!!!

A

AC Question

My samsung s6 edge fell in water for a few seconds and i was not able to turn it off. It is making a frying up (ssssssssssssssssss) sound but the light in the sim card place is still white. does that mean my phone is still good?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. If you are unable to turn it off, the phone will probably short out. If you have insurance, now would be a good time to use it.

kawan123

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
i know this question is stupid, but what does a galaxy s6 edge insurance look like

is it the little stickers that they say u have to keep

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I know this question is stupid, but what does a Galaxy S6 Edge insurance look like?

Welcome to Android Central! Threads merged.

Insurance or warranty? The stickers on the phone typically just have the phone's serial number--those can be removed, as long as you have that information somewhere else (typically on the box that the phone came in).

For manufacturer's warranty, you just need your proof of purchase (i.e., an invoice or receipt). The warranty covers defects, but not damage or loss. Insurance is something you buy separately (either from your carrier or independently), and covers accidentally damage (and perhaps loss, depending on the insurance).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87