Weird Phone State After Booting to Recovery

Envvi

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I'm pretty new to rooting the S6 Edge. First I used Odin to install the file "CF-Auto-Root-zeroltebmc-zeroltebmc-smg925w8.tar.md5" which should be the correct one given my model/software number. It worked fine until for some reason the SuperSU app said SU not detected. Wanting to also install Xposed I then thought using Odin to install TWRP was a good idea and a fix to this problem. I downloaded TWRP for the Canadian version, which is what my phone is, then shut down the phone and tried to boot into recovery, upon which the phone stopped responding to all inputs and was a black screen. Charging will charge the phone but will not register any difference (no lights); pressing any combination of volume/lock/home buttons or holding them seems to do nothing; Touching the touchscreen, however, will trigger one of two things: 1. A bright white flash for an instant if a large area was touched by the palm of the hand or with one finger, then for about 5-10 minutes no further inputs will do anything. 2. If I touch with two fingers this screen shows up: http://i.imgur.com/HmhGo1l.jpg which I assume is also what the flash is, and again for 5-10 minutes no further inputs will do anything, and the bright screen will go away anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. Is it possible to fix this? I had a plan of trying to run out its battery and try booting but figured asking the knowledgeable people here was a better idea. I probably did something stupid but I hope it's fixable. Thanks!