[Exclusive Leak] Samsung Galaxy S6 Compares With Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4

ChinaOperatingSystem

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Samsung-Galaxy-S6-leaks-1.jpg

The device on the most left is Galaxy S4, the middle is Galaxy S5 and the one on the right with material wallpaper is Samsung Galaxy S(?)...

The device is available in three colors... more images please do visit source: Samsung Galaxy S6 Handset Leaks, Compares With Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4

:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Samsung-Galaxy-S6-leaks-1.jpg
    Samsung-Galaxy-S6-leaks-1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 287

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I sincerely hope that is wrong. It's just flat out bad. More bezels, bigger derp button and a same size or smaller screen?

s6isbad.png

Last edited:

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the top and bottom bezels and home button have gotten bigger. Hard to tell if the screen is larger or just moved up due to the larger bottom bezel, but it looks to be a bigger phone than the S5.

Also, isn't the Galaxy S6 supposed to have a completely new design? I'm not so confident with this leak, but who knows.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I pulled just the screens out of the image and cropped down. They're within .02" of each other in any direction, which can be accounted for by the angle of the camera.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I pulled just the screens out of the image and cropped down. They're within .02" of each other in any direction, which can be accounted for by the angle of the camera.

So the screens of the supposed S6 and S5 in this picture are the same, just the body has increased in size?

Yeah I don't know about this leak. Blurry cam alone is a red flag, and it's not from a really credible source either. I'll just wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress