After 5 days using The Samsung Galaxy S 6!!!!!!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
14nm processor can help with the battery life, plus the rapid charging will help offset any concerns.

However to the OP, I have just one question, which you may or may not have the answer to. Is AT&T going to offer the Galaxy S6 Edge with 128GB of storage, current iPhone 6 Plus owner whose desires have finally been answered by Samsung.

ahj4513

May 23, 2014
Visit site
lol, so the stair case is 110 CAN dollar for each storage increase. Ouch (not surprising, but still)!

Wanna know what's more ouch? They charge us 12 percent tax here in BC. If your phone costs $450, your total amount will end up being $504!! lol

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
You would be surprised. I had a colleague that hadn't heard of Star Wars.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Two reasons why people aren't giving your quote attention. First is that they haven't heard of it like you think. Second is that it's really not that funny so it's not worth acknowledging....I think yours pretty much falls in the second one😃

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Two reasons why people aren't giving your quote attention. First is that they haven't heard of it like you think. Second is that it's really not that funny so it's not worth acknowledging....I think yours pretty much falls in the second one??????

You seem like a real hoot...

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
ok. call me whatever you want, but I am not believing a word of this post.
Some guy make a new account, drops a post saying he HAS the phone for 5 days and doesn't mention battery life compared to iphone or S5
Then, know he's one of the few in the world with the phone, people will have questions.
He drops this "I have this phone in my hand" and then here it is 36 hours later, hadn't returned to answer a single question.

Show me pics of this on your desk sitting next to the iPhone and a screen shot of battery life with SOT and I will believe it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just skimmed the post by the OP. His GS5 was not AT&T but VZW. Seems a little odd considering he works for AT&T. May be nothing. AT&T may very well be using employees to field test the latest devices.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There may not be an episode two, what I meant, but the OP's other posts are reasonably consistent, and did say above the S5 was VZW.

I just find it hard to be given one at this stage.

I will keep an open mind. That's what my lobotomy was for.

lovenokia

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that the breaks in the metal were designed by a single person from Apple. I believe you would need to measure your results before you go claiming how the iPhone 6 performed poorly with your tests. I'm sure you could have checked the settings to see if the video went to 4k, but there is only so much improvement that can be done to the camera with such a small image sensor. It's nice that you got to try it, but I do not believe it puts the previous galaxy to shame. It was a upgrade in build quality, camera, but downgrade in storage and accessibility. Anandtech will prove or deny the reports on how much improved the sgs6 camera is.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
IMO, the S5 had a great camera and I wouldn't give it up to move to what the S6 offers. No thanks. Right now I'd rather have a new S5 than a new S6.

📱6+🐜

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
IMO, the S5 had a great camera and I wouldn't give it up to move to what the S6 offers. No thanks. Right now I'd rather have a new S5 than a new S6.

I will have a new note 8, if my note 3 can last another 4 years and note 8 has a removable battery and sd slot.....

I wouldn't mind a new, earlier note, if it has huge leaps in design, such as (any one of these will get me to upgrade) fold-able display, contact-less wireless charging, 100% increased battery life, built-in projector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty