T-Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S6

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 - T-Mobile

Just hung up the phone and T-Mobile says they are already 2 weeks back ordered past the April 12th release.

I am porting two lines over to them, Note 4 for my wife, and S6 Edge for me. I may wait until the Gold/Platinum is available anyway.
She said she was not allowed to take a pre-order for the Gold edge yet.

Not surprising, this is going to be one of the two hottest phone releases of the year (the other being the next iPhone). I got mine around 9:30 AM Eastern time, first one my agent took, but i got a 128 GB one, and it may be slower in coming.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Spoke to a bunch of Tmo reps today... they all said the same thing about the Gold. April 10th they may begin taking pre-orders. They aren't even sure if they'll actually have any Gold devices on hand to sell.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Good to see the same group of us nerds that were waiting for our Note 4 pre-orders! lol :) Pre-ordered my black sapphire s6 today!

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

If T-mobiles official twitter page is saying BY APRIL 10th i am sure at the very least we will be able to pre-order the GOLD version by then.

They wouldn't announce that on their official page if they weren't going to be getting them in within the next couple of weeks.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

I ordered at 9:30am and its still processing. I called in to and couldn't get any info there either. Hope it ships today. I paid for Saturday delivery after I read they were shipping today.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The S6 is showing under my "EIP" (payment plans for phones on T-Mobile) so .. It shipped for sure. IMEI number and everything is there :D.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

That is what I did and they estimated I'd get it April 6, but if I could get it next week, I'd pay extra.

Likewise -- But -- We could get it faster. They estimated way out for my Note 4 and I got a week early :).

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Why would it ship faster? I ordered a 32 GB.

According to TmoNews, the 32 and 64 GB variants are shipping for April 10 delivery, but there's a 1-2 week delay on the 128 GB ones. And mine hasn't moved, hasn't been charged, is still in "Being processed" status.

yaddam205

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

I setup a new line with T-Mo and ordered the 32GB White around 12pm EST. Already shipped with tracking. I'm quite surprised.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S6 - T-Mobile

According to TmoNews, the 32 and 64 GB variants are shipping for April 10 delivery, but there's a 1-2 week delay on the 128 GB ones. And mine hasn't moved, hasn't been charged, is still in "Being processed" status.

Got a text from T-Mobile that I'll get it on 3/31. When did you order ? I ordered early .. 7 AM EST // 32 GB.

Last edited:

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Check out the unboxing video here by Des from T-Mobile. Notice at the beginning (3) different colors are at his disposal for unboxing. Lets hope that they are all available on launch day. That GOLD THOUGH!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EBLKFEE3l5g

That's what I'm waiting for! So excited. Wish Gold was part of this whole pre-order business.

Has anyone been able to pre-order the Gold at all? From any Tmobile store?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa