Samsung Galaxy S6 - You getting Black, White or Gold ?

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I usually purchase black phones, but with this being the fingerprint magnet that it is, I've been considering white. Going to have to head into a store and take a look for myself I guess.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Black sapphire looks awesome. Ordered it since Best Buy didn't have the gold platinum.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm going with the Gold Platinum 128-GB phone. I wanted the biggest one they have, but AT&T is selling at $399 as pre-orders. Don't know if I'll be able to do it as a NEXT phone if I pre-order it.

Posted via the Android Central App

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Whats wrong with waiting for the platinum gold version to be available?

I usually go for a black one but this time around, this gold color really gets me. It has a good balance of not being to "in your face" but at the same time, makes it different from the rest of the crowd and I am sure it will be a conversation starter as well.

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Pre ordered the 64GB edge gold initially but changed to the S6 after playing with it. AT&T didn't have the 128GB in gold so went with the 64 instead.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
What thoughts did you have about the S6 edge that made you switch to the S6?

Looking at both in Best Buy the Edge had that "cool new look" feel about it but it felt tiny to be honest. The S6 felt more solid and stable in your hand.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Looking at both in Best Buy the Edge had that "cool new look" feel about it but it felt tiny to be honest. The S6 felt more solid and stable in your hand.

Experienced the same thing when I played with it yesterday.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Me too. Had my mind set on the edge but after playing with it, it just didn't feel right in my hand and I could not justify the higher price so I went with the regular S6 in white.

Posted on my Amazing Note 4!

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Tough decision. I've always get black. The S6 in black looks great, but its black. I've been temped to go with white, but I don't like how the LED notification light is hard to see in daylight. So I can never pull the trigger on white. The S6 in white looks nice too. Might go with green though if its available when and if I I decide to go with the S6.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd get the black IF I were to get it but that green, oh that green lol.

G4 better be sweet to keep me in the Lg camp