Who's waiting for the gold S6?

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I want the gold S6 because I've had black and white phones for years. The gold S6 looks unique but I am dying waiting for another 2 weeks.

Anyone on the same boat?

Posted via the Android Central App

Nice N Sticky

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to give the gold a shot, because like you, i've had nothing but black and white phones for years. My lack of patience got the best of me though and I caved and got a black one. Hoping I don't regret it but I have yet to see a gold one in person so we shall see.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for the gold 128gb edge on Verizon. So, I have to wait even longer . However, I am being patient, for the time being.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I will learn to be patient. But, darn! It's tough while seeing other people playing with it.
I might pick up a white phone on the 15th and play with it for two weeks then exchange for a gold. According to att, they will have the gold S6 on or before 4/28.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 gold 64gb on pre order with verizon(5/1). Actually have a white and black 64gb's on pre order with BB, but the wife and I changed our minds and decided to wait for the gold. Figure by the time we get them, all of the quirks and settings will be figured out.

Patience is a virtue, and thow shall be rewarded in Gold!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Same deal here. The girl and I are waiting on 2 Gold 64GBs from Sprint. The wait is killing me.

I actually just added her to my account from ATT and hooked her up with my old Note 3 until the Edges get here. She's had iPhones for years. Awesome seeing her geek out over the things that you can do with Android.

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for my 64gb gold on Tmobile. The wait is killing me, I've come so close to canceling and ordering white so many times that it is sad, but I'm still waiting.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting to see if it's more platinum or gold. If it's gold gold, I'd prefer white.
Probably will wait to get the G4 in-hand before ordering the S6.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting to see if it's more platinum or gold. If it's gold gold, I'd prefer white.
Probably will wait to get the G4 in-hand before ordering the S6.

I'm waiting, I've had nothing but black phones ever. If it's more gold I'll stick with the black, I need to see it in person before purchasing.

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting on my gold 64GB from AT&T. Could have gone with white or sapphire black but never gone gold before.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Also waiting here for the gold. T-Mobile.

Hang in there everyone!! If this is a device meant for the next year or two it'll be worth the wait to get the color you want!

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Those who are waiting do have patience that is for sure -- I have never been able to wait for a color since it usually means waiting longer and I .. may have a problem with patience when it comes to getting a new piece of tech ^_^.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Here's a gold edge

Attachments

• temp.temp_taken_picture.jpg
    temp.temp_taken_picture.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 87

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads