Skins for the back of the s6

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you thought about or got a skin for the back of your s6.
I don't like using cases for my phones. I had the s5 and as much as people nocked it for build quality I actually liked how the back was . It made it easy to hold in hand and made for a good grip.
I really like my s6 but without a case it can be a little slippery at times if you know what I mean. So I ordered a couple vynal back skins for my s6 from dbrand and am going to give them a try. One is carbon fiber black and other is just like Matt finish. Haven't got them yet but I was just wondering if anyone else thought of trying something like that or has already got some.

The skins also come with a skin to go on the camera class with a hole in the middle so as not to affect the camera but will protect the camera glass when set your phone on it's back.

I don't know how to post links but if anyone is interested you can google dbrand skins and it's the first thing to come up. They make them for all phones and different textures.
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Thought about it when I saw the giveaway on AC earlier. Some of them look really nice. Post some pics for us when you get them on your phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Ultrapale

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Also thinking about a skin, because I do like to use it without a case from time to time. Most of the time though, I feel better with the added protection of a case. Wondering of most skins are thin enough not to effect putting the phone in a case. Anyone know for sure?

Posted via the Android Central App