Any Comments on the Spigen Neo Hybrid Series Case?

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I am wondering if there is any signal loss with this case?

While I haven't tried the case you linked, I can say that the Neo Hybrid Metal version with the aluminum bumper definitely affects signal strength. It's a shame, too, because I love the feel of the case, but the numbers speak for themselves.

No case: -93 dBm; 47 asu
Spigen Rugged Armor TPU: -94 dBm; 47 asu
Al bumper case: -110 dBm; 32 asu
(From the same spot of an interior room at home.)

kyle.brown

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
That really sucks i am using that case and wondered why it took an hour to send a MMS message the other night..... i cant return it i dont have the box =(

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I haven't experienced any issues with signal loss while using the case personally; and yeah, the case is probably slicker than I'd like on the sides. It's still a great case though and does a great job of protecting the rear camera when resting the device on its back, and the screen when resting the device on its front.

-# Cheers! #-

Raymond Elliott

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I think its a nice case, not too slippery for me. I returned mine though because I thought the rubber edge was just too big and got in the way of making good contact with the fingerprint scanner. I got the Ringle Slim case and like it a lot better.

ZephyrsDream

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Have had this case on the phone since launch day and have had no problems with it. I haven't experienced cell signal loss either.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I think its a nice case, not too slippery for me. I returned mine though because I thought the rubber edge was just too big and got in the way of making good contact with the fingerprint scanner. I got the Ringle Slim case and like it a lot better.
I got the ringke slim case too and I like it a lot. Fits phone perfect and has a lot better grip now.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Love them both and both work with wireless charging. Obviously the UAG one looks the best, but the Body Glove feels best in the hand with nice grippage. (is that even a word?)

Posted via the Android Central App

timboevbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Neo Hybrid is a good case but I keep my pinky tucked under the bottom of the phone, and its uncomfortable against the metal. but thats not a fault in the case, its how i hold it.