Status
Not open for further replies.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
LOL you got to be kidding me
They will find anything to hate one
He must have had a lot of time to waste measuring the alignments on the phone...so sad

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
LOL you got to be kidding me
They will find anything to hate one
He must have had a lot of time to waste measuring the alignments on the phone...so sad

Yeah, seems like they should worry more about their crappy screen resolution, lack of functioning NFC and crappy camera, etc., not taking a micrometer to the elements of the phone.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing I can never unsee is his horrible ragged cuticles and lack of a good manicure. In the spirit of "painting the back of the fence," if you are going to take pictures of what you perceive as a fault, make sure that the hand that holds the phone in question is groomed properly.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Do iPhone lovers not realize that Samsung makes about 50 percent of the parts in iPhone? Next iteration even more, because they will be using Samsung's processors again. Very misinformed followers.

Posted via the Android Central App

luisrcastillo

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
As an old iPhone user who respects and still likes Apple products, I find that Rene is one of the biggest Apple fanboys and douchebags. I understand iMore is all about Apple but he takes it to other levels. I stopped visiting that site a while back, even when I had my iPhone 6. Rene has a lot to learn from Phil...
Apple is great, but it is far from perfect. However, Apple's imperfection is non existent in Rene's world so I did myself a favor and just ditched the site. One of the best decisions I've made recently...getting the edge was the best ☺☺😂😂

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
OMG!!! The lines aren't in perfect alignment! The world is about to end! Unless you buy an iPhone. Then all will be good...

If Rene Ritchie was so "concerned" about "attention to detail"...on a phone...then why aren't his cuticles on his fingers flabergastingly perfect??

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Rene Ritchie is actually part of the reason I hate Apple. To me, he represents the definition of an Apple Fanboy. He is so petty that I actually feel embarrassed for him... I'm so happy that my life doesn't revolve around defending some super rich company as if they care. It's quite sad that he takes Apple criticism and competition so personally, to be honest. At the end of the day, we're talking about cell phones,talk about a first world problem. Dude seems like he needs help.

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
As an old iPhone user who respects and still likes Apple products, I find that Rene is one of the biggest Apple fanboys and douchebags. I understand iMore is all about Apple but he takes it to other levels. I stopped visiting that site a while back, even when I had my iPhone 6. Rene has a lot to learn from Phil...
Apple is great, but it is far from perfect. However, Apple's imperfection is non existent in Rene's world so I did myself a favor and just ditched the site. One of the best decisions I've made recently...getting the edge was the best ☺☺????????????

I agree. I rarely visit imore anymore the attitude there is quite unbecoming of Mobile Nations. I honestly thought it would be an open environment like it is here in Android central but nope. It's very much a closed off mentality with little tolerance for anything not Apple praising.

They also have a denial complex going around that goes up to staff/management as well. This includes telling off new members because of the slightest mention of a negative comment.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
There's no one more obnoxious in this business than Rene Ritchie.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge

agreed ... I personally find it funny. the fact that it's 2015 and there are actually people that still blindly criticize smartphones companies illustrates how ignorant some people can be. they all use each others parts, ideas, employees, etc.

I buy whatever product works best for me, doesn't matter the brand.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.