Citron Green & Black = Hottest Otterbox Commuter Case for the Black S6 ?

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Volume control? Just kidding, it's bright to me but it does have a certain cool factor to it. Will definitely get attention.

Posted via Android Central App

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
And that's just the commuter, isn't the defender even bigger? Or do I have that switched around, not sure because I don't follow cases that much. But I still don't understand how somebody could wrap the beautiful s6 in plastic like that. I mean that big chunk of plastic has to double the size of the phone right?

S6 Edge 64GB

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Awesome looking case, I have a white/grey one on a white S6, but wish I saw that color combo.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
And that's just the commuter, isn't the defender even bigger? Or do I have that switched around, not sure because I don't follow cases that much. But I still don't understand how somebody could wrap the beautiful s6 in plastic like that. I mean that big chunk of plastic has to double the size of the phone right?

S6 Edge 64GB

It's easy...some of us are worried about damaging our phones. Going caseless is not an option for me if I want a phone to last until it's paid off or traded in.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

S6 Edge 64GB

Yea, the Defender is even fatter. :p The Commuter is not that bad at all and I believe it is the best case for the Note 4 and Galaxy S6. Offers decent protection, soft rubber interior that wont scratch sides of phone and port covers. I'm loving the Commuter & Defender cases both.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I would actually carry it out in public or not. :p
Purchase 3-4 Different Commuter shells at the Verizon store the other day and was just playing around with them this morning.
I even got a Scarlet Red one. :-\ It's pretty cool that you can purchase the separate Otterbox parts there.

Next Up, Defender Mix & Match :p

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I would actually carry it out in public or not. :p
Purchase 3-4 Different Commuter shells at the Verizon store the other day and was just playing around with them this morning.
I even got a Scarlet Red one. :-\ It's pretty cool that you can purchase the separate Otterbox parts there.

Next Up, Defender Mix & Match :p

You know that you try out the color combinations on the. Otterbox website.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice. But I prefer the Defender, and I'd prefer it in that shade, but in Blue. (Their blue is a touch darker than I want.)

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Looks good, I formerly bought a few different otterboxs for every phone I owned. However the last few defenders and commuters (basically the last 3 or 4 purchased) seemed a bit off (things not lining up right etc), just sticking to tech 21 for drop resistance now a days.

That case looks hot though, makes me want to at least check out the options for the edge.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Where did u get this OP? I have been trying to find this color cause I've had this exact color on the s3, s4, and s5 but can't find it for the s6 even on otterbox's website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38