My duh moment

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Haha most of us are already phone geeks ;).

Yeah but the thing is I was talking to my boyfriend the other day about problems his cousin was having with the s6 and I was like 'disable smart switch, disable calls over WiFi, enable advanced call settings' and I was like 'ok I know too much about this phone already lol'

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
lol, that's happened to me before. I didn't even notice the difference after I removed it, although I keep my phone pretty clean (despite my son dropping my beloved Nexus 4 down the stairs yesterday and shattering it) so it didn't get dirty.

I was using my sister's S6 last weekend and we sent some pictures to our family and friends. Just used Snapseed for some minor editing.

Her friend, who's a recreational photographer, noted how nice the pics came out, and didn't believe they were taken with a phone. He texted me last night that he traded in his iPhone and got the S6 edge and loves it.

* he doesn't even call it an S6 (calls it an Android, lol)

** the Nexus will be temporarily replaced with an iPhone 5 ... talk about a monster downgrade. I'll buy the Moto X or Note 5 in a few months.

*** my son wasn't punished, accidents happen!

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
lol, that's happened to me before. I didn't even notice the difference after I removed it, although I keep my phone pretty clean (despite my son dropping my beloved Nexus 4 down the stairs yesterday and shattering it) so it didn't get dirty.

I was using my sister's S6 last weekend and we sent some pictures to our family and friends. Just used Snapseed for some minor editing.

Her friend, who's a recreational photographer, noted how nice the pics came out, and didn't believe they were taken with a phone. He texted me last night that he traded in his iPhone and got the S6 edge and loves it.

* he doesn't even call it an S6 (calls it an Android, lol)

** the Nexus will be temporarily replaced with an iPhone 5 ... talk about a monster downgrade. I'll buy the Moto X or Note 5 in a few months.

*** my son wasn't punished, accidents happen!

I have the best of both worlds with both an S6 and an iPhone 6 plus. I keep switching between them lol

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Nice :). I sold my 6+ so I could switch to the S6 without coming out of pocket.

I had no choice. I had to get out of my phone contract with Vodafone to go with telstra because maintenance work had been going on since Feb and they told me a week ago they didn't know when it would be ending. That it could go on for months. They allowed me to cancel both my phone and mobile contract with no exit fees even though I had 20 months to go on both contracts though I need to pay $1000 for my iPhone six plus which will probably end up being fortnightly instalments. I am in love with my six plus and would probably have gotten another six plus if Vodafone had asked for it back. I used to only get Samsung phones with my first ever smart phone being an s2 and then an s4 but 18 months into my contract with the s4 the charger port stopped working on my phone which I found out is a known Samsung fault and it scared me off getting another one

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I keep missing an iPhone 6, simply bc my kids have iPhones and I pads. I love this s6. But I get wayyyy too bored too easily. I am waiting on the next iPhone before I get another one. Sticking with Samsung for awhile. Wish there was a way to stop getting bored!

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the best of both worlds with both an S6 and an iPhone 6 plus. I keep switching between them lol

IMO the iPhone 6+ is Apple's best phone by far ... if they continue to allow user customizations, and Google continues going the other way, I'd consider getting one. Not being able to remove/disable apps drives me nuts though. and I hate not being able to remove the text below icons. if they ever allowed users to control those features, I'd consider one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
IMO the iPhone 6+ is Apple's best phone by far ... if they continue to allow user customizations, and Google continues going the other way, I'd consider getting one. Not being able to remove/disable apps drives me nuts though. and I hate not being able to remove the text below icons. if they ever allowed users to control those features, I'd consider one.

I would be stunned if they ever allowed you to disable apps.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

Agreed. The 6+ is awesome. I love my iPhone 6 but I'm not crazy about iOS at all..

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
My Oldest son has an iPhone, so talking to him isn't an issue. But my 10 year old only has an iPad. So imessage comes in useful. And one of my major peeves about Android? Google Play Music does not have near the variety that iTunes does. I get annoyed when I know music is available on ITunes and not Google Music.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Pulled the one off the camera day one. First thing I do with a new phone before putting it into an otter box is look carefully and take off all protective plastics. I did however fail to see the one over the flash.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Pulled the one off the camera day one. First thing I do with a new phone before putting it into an otter box is look carefully and take off all protective plastics. I did however fail to see the one over the flash.

I didn't spot the one until after my device was in my Defender case and someone posted it in this forum.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry. Missed that posted. Wow. What a bummer!

My phone company had been having maintenance work since Feb. When I called them last week they told me that they didn't know when the maintenance work would be finished and that it could take months. Both my mobile broadband and phone were with them. It was a nightmare. Some days I would have no internet at all. I told them if it was going to be months I would be cancelling my contract. They waived all cancellation fees but said I would need to pay $1000 for my iPhone six plus which will probably end up being fortnightly instalments with debt recovery. If they hadn't made me pay out the phone I 96.8% certainly would have gotten another iPhone six plus with my new telephone company as I am in love with it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch