So how screwed am I on the trade in?

lunercrab

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah so I had a skin on my 23 ultra. Took it off took a couple of pics and a video of it. Package it and shipped it out. Later when I looked at the pic I noticed there was a crack on the back by the camera. I also took video of the phone as well and bc of the flash you can't even tell it was there. Will they just charge me to fix it? Or will they give me less trade in credit or down right just refuse it and try charging me the 750. I've never had a denial from them before.Screenshot_20240211_231129_Gallery.jpg

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
They will charge you the difference in trade in amounts. They had a value for good condition and a trade in value for cracked. If there was $300 difference between them that is what they will charge you. That is what seems logical, but it's Samsung

I would ride it out, who knows maybe you'll get lucky and get a worker that will just say screw it and let it slide. There's always hope

Last edited:
Reactions: J Dubbs

lunercrab

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Well since the video I took you can't see it I could try and say it wasn't there when I mailed it maybe? I read somewhere someone only got charged 150 for the repair but we shall see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana