There's an update to Google Services for the GS6.

Google Play services 7.5.66 (1939950-440) APK Download - APKMirror

Warning: Make sure you know your version number before downloading.
    05-22-2015 04:38 PM
    There's an update to Google Services for the GS6.

Google Play services 7.5.66 (1939950-440) APK Download - APKMirror

Warning: Make sure you know your version number before downloading.
    You can't mess up and install the wrong one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2015 04:59 PM
    Won't this be pushed thru the Google Play store? Why are you side loading it?

05-22-2015 05:05 PM
    Won't this be pushed thru the Google Play store? Why are you side loading it?

When its final it will be pushed. Installing apk's is fun if you can't wait. Either way lollipop checks to make sure its signed for your device so you can't install the wrong version by mistake.

05-22-2015 05:07 PM

True. I meant make sure you don't download the wrong version for your device.
    05-22-2015 05:29 PM

You bet you can!! I was on android police and downloaded 430, not the 440 by accident. It installed fine but a bunch of errors started to occur. Saying armv7 not compatible with armv864 and some other stuff. Could not uninstall and just now getting my phone set back up from from a wipe. This is fun!

05-22-2015 09:36 PM
    You bet you can!! I was on android police and downloaded 430, not the 440 by accident. It installed fine but a bunch of errors started to occur. Saying armv7 not compatible with armv864 and some other stuff. Could not uninstall and just now getting my phone set back up from from a wipe. This is fun!

Sorry to break the news but lollipop checks it first......its documented...nice try though.
    05-22-2015 09:44 PM
    Sorry to break the news but lollipop checks it first......its documented...nice try though.
    This is with 430 from android police. So. ...yeah, it can. had to break my phone again just to show you.

Notice where it says "installed". Now google play music, maps, and other stuff doesn't work.

Attached Thumbnails Google Services Update for GS6-24.jpg  
    20blks likes this.
    05-22-2015 09:52 PM
    This is with 430 from android police. So. ...yeah, it can. had to break my phone again just to show you.

Notice where it says "installed". Now google play music, maps, and other stuff doesn't work.

Are you auditioning for a role on the techmartt site? The young guys that slammed GS6 on concrete or dunk it in water for 25 minutes?
    05-22-2015 10:31 PM
    Are you auditioning for a role on the techmartt site? The young guys that slammed GS6 on concrete or dunk it in water for 25 minutes?
    No offence but why are you always sarcastic towards people when they have a problem with their phones
    05-23-2015 12:20 AM
    LOVE breaking stuff! It's in my nature! But I'm not young. I'm old.
    05-23-2015 04:52 AM
    No offence but why are you always sarcastic towards people when they have a problem with their phones
    I don't think he was trying to be mean. Just referencing me breaking my phone again as being some sort of break-a-holic jokingly!

It's ok man though. This time instead of it disabling all services, it let me into G Drive where it let me install 440 without a wipe this time. All is good!
    05-23-2015 05:12 AM
    I don't think he was trying to be mean. Just referencing me breaking my phone again as being some sort of break-a-holic jokingly!

It's ok man though. This time instead of it disabling all services, it let me into G Drive where it let me install 440 without a wipe this time. All is good!
    Thanks, man. Get jumped all the time for comments that are in jest and only with those I feel understand and don't mind it. I can also can't express my opinion with out the same result. Glad it didn't brick on you.
    05-23-2015 07:19 AM
    Thanks, man. Get jumped all the time for comments that are in jest and only with those I feel understand and don't mind it. I can also can't express my opinion with out the same result. Glad it didn't brick on you.
    Try using lol or /s after making a joke. This way, people know that don't know that your kidding.

05-23-2015 07:45 AM
    Try using lol or /s after making a joke. This way, people know that don't know that your kidding.

Definitely will make it clear within the confines of forum rules. Thanks, man.
    05-23-2015 07:55 AM
    Definitely will make it clear within the confines of forum rules. Thanks, man.
    Is not just about doing it within the rules, it's just so people think that your not being sarcastic or rude. I'm not saying in any way you have to do it, it's just that text doesn't always show your true intentions. I don't like people getting lambasted for absolutely nothing!

05-23-2015 08:46 AM
    Is not just about doing it within the rules, it's just so people think that your not being sarcastic or rude. I'm not saying in any way you have to do it, it's just that text doesn't always show your true intentions. I don't like people getting lambasted for absolutely nothing!

Totally on the same page. I shouldn't assume that context is sufficient and I should be more cognizant that too many take the literal meaning as an opportunity to be rude. I have finally learned not to engage those users and let their rude or ignorant posts speak for themselves. Wish we could go back to the days of opinion being discussed or if you didn't agree, pass on them.
    05-23-2015 08:53 AM
    Totally on the same page. I shouldn't assume that context is sufficient and I should be more cognizant that too many take the literal meaning as an opportunity to be rude. I have finally learned not to engage those users and let their rude or ignorant posts speak for themselves. Wish we could go back to the days of opinion being discussed or if you didn't agree, pass on them.
    Yuppers!

jcp007 likes this.
    05-23-2015 09:41 AM
    It was clearly a joke. Lighten up folks. Jcp007 has never made a malicious or sarcastic comment in any of his millions of posts (😆). Lol
    jcp007 likes this.
    05-23-2015 12:59 PM
    It was clearly a joke. Lighten up folks. Jcp007 has never made a malicious or sarcastic comment in any of his millions of posts (). Lol
    Thanks, man, my fingers are getting tired typing the disclaimer.
    deeb215 and 20blks like this.
    05-23-2015 01:01 PM
    Thanks, man, my fingers are getting tired typing the disclaimer.
    LOL! Just make the disclaimer part of your signature! That way it's always there without having to type it!

05-23-2015 03:56 PM
    LOL! Just make the disclaimer part of your signature! That way it's always there without having to type it!

Nobody reads the signature. Need to make sure that those who are wondering read it.

This post is a response to a prior post and is not intended to be sarcastic or judgmental or offensive in any way to those who may be wondering. I am not a paid attorney spokesperson nor am I a Samsung employee but I am the Korean Thor.
    05-23-2015 04:11 PM
    Nobody reads the signature. Need to make sure that those who are wondering read it.

This post is a response to a prior post and is not intended to be sarcastic or judgmental or offensive in any way to those who may be wondering. I am not a paid attorney spokesperson nor am I a Samsung employee but I am the Korean Thor.
    You can leave out the Samsung employee thing because it is just painfully obvious that you are not in any way shape or form under the employment of Samsung....

05-23-2015 04:15 PM

I read em

05-23-2015 05:52 PM