app login using fingerprint

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
the one and ONLY thing I miss from my jail broken iphone 6, is the tweak I had installed that used the fingerprint scanner to sign me into apps, such as my banking, redbox, capitalone app, all apps not web browser based, is this possible on the S6? I've been looking and don't see the option

sent from my Galaxy S6 using tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I do like that about my iphone 6+. I can use my touch ID to sign into google wallet on my iphone but not my Galaxy S6 android phone...? Or Amazon...

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
the one and ONLY thing I miss from my jail broken iphone 6, is the tweak I had installed that used the fingerprint scanner to sign me into apps, such as my banking, redbox, capitalone app, all apps not web browser based, is this possible on the S6? I've been looking and don't see the option

This app will not replace the process of login to the app, no credentials replacement, but what I did was to login to all those apps that required credentials and looked if I could kept them logged in all the time, then just set FingerSecurity to require my Fingerprint and it won't allow to enter to that app unless you validate it. Great workaround if you ask me.

FingerSecurity from Play Store

hemant#IM

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Last pass from Samsung app store doest what you need. You just need to give it administrator access to keep it running. Works on all web based and apps. Download from galaxy app store so you get 3 months premium subscription if in US and 6 months for the rest of the world. Works on old or new accounts.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Last pass from Samsung app store doest what you need. You just need to give it administrator access to keep it running. Works on all web based and apps. Download from galaxy app store so you get 3 months premium subscription if in US and 6 months for the rest of the world. Works on old or new accounts.

I'm using LastPass premium but I don't usually recommend it because it's a paid app and a little more intrusive than Finger Security, but if you don't mind paying a year subscription and activate the LastPass input feature then it's a great app, and like you mentioned, it does the job required.

But if you want a free app that with some workaround does the job, then try FingerSecurity.

Solitude1984

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Indeed. On my iPhone LastPass only worked in the browser (not jailbroken). I was so happy to find that it works both in the browser and in apps on Android!

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This app will not replace the process of login to the app, no credentials replacement, but what I did was to login to all those apps that required credentials and looked if I could kept them logged in all the time, then just set FingerSecurity to require my Fingerprint and it won't allow to enter to that app unless you validate it. Great workaround if you ask me.

FingerSecurity from Play Store

Have you found a way for it to work with banking apps? Assume they won't allow you to stay logged in for security reasons. Understandibly so lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you found a way for it to work with banking apps? Assume they won't allow you to stay logged in for security reasons. Understandibly so lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Just one of my Financial apps allow me to save credentials, so I have that one protected with Finger Security, the same with my house alarm app.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks for all the replies! I tried last pass and found it does work for me but not as seamless as I'm used to, so I uninstall it and decided I'll just stop being lazy and put the passwords in manually lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana