Captain America charger?!?!?!

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I ordered one off Ebay, which should arrive later this week. I chose a seller with a good reputation, at least better than the others. Looks like all of them, even the ones on Amazon, come from Korea. Don't kid yourself that buying from Amazon avoids knock-offs.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one off Ebay, which should arrive later this week. I chose a seller with a good reputation, at least better than the others. Looks like all of them, even the ones on Amazon, come from Korea. Don't kid yourself that buying from Amazon avoids knock-offs.

Throw back some pictures or video when you get it. Is it a skin on the OEM charging pad or like Ironman charging pad.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Throw back some pictures or video when you get it. Is it a skin on the OEM charging pad or like Ironman charging pad.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Looks and behaves like an authentic Samsung charger. Not a sticker, it's the case.

CameraZOOM-20150625184540044.jpg
CameraZOOM-20150625190205278.jpg

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, works fine. It doesn't come with the wallwart or cord, but I've got plenty of those. The white ring in the shield is raised and made of rubber, so it keeps your phone from dancing off if it vibrates. It does have an authentic looking sticker on the bottom, though most everything is in Korean - apparently never intended for other markets. Maybe they can get away selling in Korea without copyright complications. I think it is authentic since it looks quality and comes from Korea. If it came from China I would suspect a knockoff, but I haven't seen knockoffs coming from Korea. Be careful who you buy from though. Got mine from Ebay seller fms7004. Took 12 days to arrive from Korea.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, works fine. It doesn't come with the wallwart or cord, but I've got plenty of those. The white ring in the shield is raised and made of rubber, so it keeps your phone from dancing off if it vibrates. It does have an authentic looking sticker on the bottom, though most everything is in Korean - apparently never intended for other markets. Maybe they can get away selling in Korea without copyright complications. I think it is authentic since it looks quality and comes from Korea. If it came from China I would suspect a knockoff, but I haven't seen knockoffs coming from Korea. Be careful who you buy from though. Got mine from Ebay seller fms7004. Took 12 days to arrive from Korea.
Just asking...OEM product should come with a wall plug and USB cable, no?