GS6 Themes - Which One Is Closest to Stock Android?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
1) Weyo
2) Material
3) Material Design
4) Material Dark

Which one is closest to stock Android?

Which one are you using and why?

Are you using TouchWiz, Nova, Apex or Google Now launchers?

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
1) Weyo
2) Material
3) Material Design
4) Material Dark

Which one is closest to stock Android?

Which one are you using and why?

Are you using TouchWiz, Nova, Apex or Google Now launchers?

IMO, Material Design is closest to stock.

I'm using the Weyo theme bcuz I live by dark or black themes and many of the menus in Weyo are black. Just my personal preference.
I only use Nova Prime. No other competes.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm also using weyo. I thought it was too bland at first but its grown in me and just can't get rid of it.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Using Material Dark with nova. Don't really like Weyo.

Running Material Dark but have Material installed as well. I was about to pull the trigger on Nova Prime but hesitated after hearing about the random app opening bug. The Google Now launcher looks cool as well.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Running Material Dark but have Material installed as well. I was about to pull the trigger on Nova Prime but hesitated after hearing about the random app opening bug. The Google Now launcher looks cool as well.

I have Nova Prime in all my devices and NONE have that bug, don't hesitate to get it because some of the millions with it installed are having some bugs. Your history on this forum should tell you that things like that may be caused by tons of other things, or simply other apps that are not working as expected together with Nova.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have Nova Prime in all my devices and NONE have that bug, don't hesitate to get it because some of the millions with it installed are having some bugs. Your history on this forum should tell you that things like that may be caused by tons of other things, or simply other apps that are not working as expected together with Nova.

Good point. As I posted earlier, could this issue really be the touch sensitivity issues that some experienced have more to do with the TouchWiz UI and not Nova or Nova Prime?

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

No issue at all with nova prime. Its stable AF :p

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Took the plunge and tried Nova Prime. Material Dark theme. Smoke and Glass icon pack. Found a great clock and weather widget that is very customizable.

Attachments

• 1333.jpg
    1333.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 125

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime launcher. Material Dark theme. Glass Theme icon pack by same developer as the first Material theme. Same clock and weather widget as before.

Attachments

• 1337.jpg
    1337.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 107

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime launcher. Material Dark theme. Moonshine icon pack.

Attachments

• 1339.jpg
    1339.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 101