Sprint bug fix update 7/13

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: New Sprint Update for Galaxy S6

Check your version. The 5.1.1 update would be much larger.

Posted via the Android Central App

This is a separate update from 5.1.1 I already got 5.1.1 installed on my phone. But they released this update 2 days ago which fixes a few issues that update caused.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

My RAM seems to be the same and so does my signal strength. They added something called Samsung+ I'll mess with later. This update broke Zedge for me so guess I'll have to find a couple of new wallpaper apps.

It sure did. Hopefully a future update from the developer fixes it. I checked that new Samsung+ app and doesn't to be nothing but another useless app added by Samsung. You can't really do anything with it.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

It sure did. Hopefully a future update from the developer fixes it. I checked that new Samsung+ app and doesn't to be nothing but another useless app added by Samsung. You can't really do anything with it.

Thanks, I can disable it fortunately.

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
After updating the phone this morning I've actually noticed an improvement in battery life. Screen on time haven't tested that yet, but while screen is off the battery drops barely now. And someone mentioned about signal strength improvement it seems that it also was included in this update at least for me

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Nah. This update did nothing that i can tell our see except for the Samsung+ app that could be downloaded from samsung's app store to begin with. And yeah, it broke zedge.

Worthless.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jimmy Davis2

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Same with me, Zedge, stopped, uninstalled and reinstalled. It still starts to open then closes. I powered down then back on and same result.

Samsung+ looks like music, tv/movie app I like it so far. It also has Live video chat with a Samsung rep.

Last edited:

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm tempted to Odin back to OF7 and ignore the update notification for this worthless OFE, my battery life was better on OF7 and Zedge actually worked

sent from my S6 using tapatalk

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing I've noticed is when I have ultra power savings mode on I have LTE now. Before the update I only had 3G. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from a device beyond your wildest dreams.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I ended up going back to OF7 via Odin, I was experiencing bad battery life on OFE along with the Zedge no longer working

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using tapatalk