Is this the best phone or is OP2 better

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The new OP2 is half the cost, at $389. Is it better that the s6?

Well, if you go to Swappa you can find a brand new, unlocked white S6 (SM-G920i) for $465, there you can also see other unlocked variants and colors for no more than $550, that vs the OP2 is a no brainer, but if you are comparing with the carrier's full price devices then the OP2 gets more attractive.

Last edited:

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Op2 is definitely great value, the phones got everything going for it but in my opinion the S6 has a slight win in my books mainly because the screen...LCD doesn't do it for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Op2 is definitely great value, the phones got everything going for it but in my opinion the S6 has a slight win in my books mainly because the screen...LCD doesn't do it for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
But moto x 2015 is also starting at 399!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Op2 looks amazing, here's the main reasons i won't get it

1. no nfc
2. No fast charging (it takes 3 hours for a full charge )
3. No amoled

Still a great device for a good price

dreaming of electric sheep

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lot of phones are better than S6 because of crappy touchwiz and battery. OnePlus 2, Moto X style definitely better in terms of software and overall user experience.

Wai Kong Pang

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Lot of phones are better than S6 because of crappy touchwiz and battery. OnePlus 2, Moto X style definitely better in terms of software and overall user experience.

Surprisingly there are still people that thinks TouchWiz is better compare to other launcher. I'm one of them.

Maybe because I started with iPhone. TouchWiz do look somehow more pleasing compare to the pure Android launcher. And I find the icon design is awkward in the Google Now launcher. That's just my opinion.

But TouchWiz is now much better and snappier to the point that I hardly can notice the lag.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38