iheart radio

8taylor8

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
When listening to iheart radio it will stop playing after the song plays or even mid song. No continues play. It started around the time i updated. Anyone know anything about this? Or how to fix it?

Posted via the GS6

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried clearing iHeart's cache? Does it happen with other apps? A similar thing randomly happens to me but with Spotify. I am, however, using a Note 4. Also, do you have a Moto360 or other Android Wear devices? Someone in the Spotify forums seemed to suggest that could be the issue...

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have that problem too. It persisted after cache clears and even a hard reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

8taylor8

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
So i tried a few things, i cleared the cache and in application manager i reset the app preferences. So far it has seemed to work.

Posted via the GS6

Tim Caldwell

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Yep ... Stops intermittently using either Bluetooth or not. Behaved this way even prior to 5.1.1 for mine.

Does anyone know if there is a site to report issues that Samsung or Google actually LOOKS at for bugs? Clearly THIS site is not it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep ... Stops intermittently using either Bluetooth or not. Behaved this way even prior to 5.1.1 for mine.

Does anyone know if there is a site to report issues that Samsung or Google actually LOOKS at for bugs? Clearly THIS site is not it.

While we are an awesome site, yup, unfortunately only a few devs are actively checking forums (not just us, any other forums) for potential bugs. Samsung and Google, I fear, are not. They do have dedicated report sites, but since the issue seems to be with a specific app, you'd be better off making the report to the iHeartRadio app, as Samsung or Google have nothing to do with that (even though a bug in their OS coding might be causing the app to act up).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa