Cases for the S7 edge

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Now I'm really happy I went with the Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver, looks incredible and didn't look bulky at all.. Should have the phone today and the case by weeks end..

yeah, i got three cases for it, and the neo hybrid was one of those. it is the best looking of all the cases i have seen yet. although some of the caseology cases look very good as well. also got one of those.

SteVae

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
the otterbox are definetly known for being bulky, but they provide the best protection.
i actually bought an otterbox symetry case, which is their thinest style, and while its not the thinest of cases, it still provides great protection without being overly bulky.

yeah, i'll give you that. you really don't have to worry about your phone in an otterbox. but they are all too bulky for me. instead i pay five dollars a month for a warranty from four square, and get a form fitting case which does enough for general purposes. if i ever seriously drop it and get damage, then four square pays for the fix. but i have never ever had a bad drop of a phone. i am always very careful.

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
2 piece or 1? I was actually looking at that case before the release.

It's a 2 piece although I found it difficult to separated the hard back and the tpu style inside part... the phone goes in and out of the case fairly easily though with the case in one piece no need to separate the 2 parts

Posted via the Android Central App

Grasyah

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: In Search Of The Perfect Case For S7 Edge

Looking for a minimal clear case. The Spigen looks promising but is listed on Amazon as "Unavailable."

Any other suggestions for a clear case that doesn't look cheap and is as minimal as minimal can get. Not looking for much protection, just improved grip and some scratch resistance while letting the beauty of the phone sine through.

TIA

I have the ringke fusion and seems like it fits your description. Very good grip and very slim. Has rounded back sides too. It's almost just like the phone itself.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge cases

I have a Spigen Clear case that is fantastic.........except that I took it off after a day. This phone feels so good without a case. Very hard to explain.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
yeah, i got three cases for it, and the neo hybrid was one of those. it is the best looking of all the cases i have seen yet. although some of the caseology cases look very good as well. also got one of those.

Did you get the blue leather Caseology case?? Really thought hard on that one, just wished they had a silver trim option, not sure wjy they all have gold trim?? I still may order it though :)

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Just received my second case this morning from amazon. Obliq Slim Meta in titanium space gray color.
Here's some shots of it on the phone.

I got this case is well and it is now my daily driver. It really is less slick that it looks. Best part about this case for me is I can put the Mountek metal piece for Dash magnet holder between the 2 pieces of case instead of between the case and back of the phone.

This makes the magnet much stronger than my other one piece cases. Mountek item I use for reference - http://www.amazon.com/Mountek-nGroove-Magnetic-Smartphones-Phablets/dp/B00MNXAFQ6/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1458064659&sr=1-2&keywords=mountek

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge cases

I have a Spigen Clear case that is fantastic.........except that I took it off after a day. This phone feels so good without a case. Very hard to explain.

I just got a Spigen Clear case today from Amazon and haven't even put it on yet, I know I'll prob wind up just taking it off. lol Phone is just so beautiful without a case. I do have phone insurance.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received the Samsung OEM Clear Protective Cover. Galaxy S7 edge Protective Cover, Clear Silver
It is as minimalist of a case that it possibly could be. It's probably 1/4" shorter and 1/4" narrower than the Tech21 case. This case is for anyone who likes the feel of their phone "naked", but wants a little bit of protection. I am actually not too sure how much protection this case gives but it feels great. I loved the Tech21 case but I am going to give the Samsung case a good test because I love how small it is. This is not for anyone looking for a protective case, but it is for someone just looking for a case to stop the back from scratching and a lip to raise the front.

EDIT: The back does show fingerprints

IMG_20160315_182258_zpstf4pre8h.jpg

IMG_20160315_182345_zpsobsgznyw.jpg

IMG_20160315_182500_zpsahjyz0wn.jpg

Last edited:

beri

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Got the otterbox commuter today and I'm impressed at how thin it is. I got the Spigen liquid crystal on order does anyone have that one?

Weird thing too. When I went to buy the case today I walked out the store then looked at the back of my phone and two scratches on the bottom smh thanks gorilla glass 4 lol don't even know how that happened in kept it from anything that could possibly scratch it

Posted via the Android Central App

DeerFilm

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016 Release), Unicorn Beetle PRO Series. I bought it when it was 13.00
It is a tough rugged case and feel like an otterbox. I am going to love it.
Here is a link showing off how the Supcase fits with my Zagg Screen Protector.
https://youtu.be/Wp2mFUXaRxk

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I picked up the Spigen Neo Hybrid and the Neo Hybrid Crystal. Had the Neo Hybrid cases on my Note 4 and S4 and I gotta say, I like the new bumpers better (the N4 ones was metal so it'd deform and the S4 ones was plastic so it cracked easily).

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site

Just ordered my silver S7 Edge (couldn't prevent myself... I'm such a phone junky). Now I just need to find the perfect case to protect it.

My wish list is:
1-Ultra slim. Minimal protection is all I'm looking for as I'm very careful with my phones.

2-Must have cutouts for the buttons. I DESPISE cases that have anything covering the buttons. They never work properly.

3-A color that's very similar to the color of the phone (silver in this case). In theory a clear case would be nice but I've never seen one that doesn't look cheap and plastic-ey.

4-Must have great construction and fit like a glove so that all the cutouts for mic, charging port, etc. line up perfectly.

Any suggestions and/or links?

Any help would be much appreciated.

This is the case I have. It has the cutouts for the buttons, fits like a glove and looks good on the gold S7 Edge.
Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Thin Fit] Exact-Fit [Black] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016) - (556CS20029): Cell Phones & Accessories