Cases for the S7 edge

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

I think the Spigen you bought is my favorite so far since I can't get a Diztronic for S7 Edge.

Here is a list I built on Amazon - http://amzn.com/w/3L709E7TTEPSA

Keep in mind I am not into clear or really fancy cases. I want a black case with a little grip. As slim as possible with a little drop protection. Is it wrong to order a bunch of cases from Amazon and send back what I don'tlike?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the Spigen you bought is my favorite so far since I can't get a Diztronic for S7 Edge.

Here is a list I built on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5012239

Keep in mind I am not into clear or really fancy cases. I want a black case with a little grip. As slim as possible with a little drop protection. Is it wrong to order a bunch of cases from Amazon and send back what I don'tlike?

Nice list. I have the Ringke SLIM for the Note 5. It's not a bad case at all. Very little drop protection though since it's essentially just thin plastic.

I'm thinking about picking up the official Samsung case that has the threads for the add-on lenses. But that depends on the price of the lenses. I'm also somewhat interested in the LED flip cover case.

And like dpham00 I do like Tech21 cases as well.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Here is a list I built on Amazon - http://amzn.com/w/3L709E7TTEPSA

I have that spigen on my nexus 6p now and it's great. I love their cases.

I checked out your list, the slim armor is a good case, haven't tried or heard of the others. I've bought two cases for this phone already: the spigen I posted earlier, the spigen ultra hybrid clear, and I want the magma UAG case as the one I'll use the most. I like to switch them up so I don't get bored. Same with my wallpaper..I change that like every day.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
In Search Of The Perfect Case For S7 Edge

Just ordered my silver S7 Edge (couldn't prevent myself... I'm such a phone junky). Now I just need to find the perfect case to protect it.

My wish list is:
1-Ultra slim. Minimal protection is all I'm looking for as I'm very careful with my phones.

2-Must have cutouts for the buttons. I DESPISE cases that have anything covering the buttons. They never work properly.

3-A color that's very similar to the color of the phone (silver in this case). In theory a clear case would be nice but I've never seen one that doesn't look cheap and plastic-ey.

4-Must have great construction and fit like a glove so that all the cutouts for mic, charging port, etc. line up perfectly.

Any suggestions and/or links?

Any help would be much appreciated.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: In Search Of The Perfect Case For S7 Edge

Having cut out is hard. Most of the ones I saw don't have them.

fordhamtroll

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site

Have you looked at the UAG maverick/ice case? I know you said minimal but I think it strikes just the right balance between aesthetics/protection.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: What case should I buy?

Now that I've pre-ordered the S7 edge, I have to decide what case to buy.

I currently have the Ringke Fusion case for my S6 edge because it comes with a template to put a photo between the case and the back of the phone.

Has anyone tried doing this with other clear cases? I don't see why it wouldn't work. I know the Fusion is available through Amazon for the S7 edge... But I was looking for a clear case with a little more drop protection.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have a clear one on my s5, Caseology that has template to cut photo. I quilt, so took photo of one of my quilts for the back. Love it

Posted from Android Central

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Just ordered my silver S7 Edge (couldn't prevent myself... I'm such a phone junky). Now I just need to find the perfect case to protect it.

My wish list is:
1-Ultra slim. Minimal protection is all I'm looking for as I'm very careful with my phones.

2-Must have cutouts for the buttons. I DESPISE cases that have anything covering the buttons. They never work properly.

3-A color that's very similar to the color of the phone (silver in this case). In theory a clear case would be nice but I've never seen one that doesn't look cheap and plastic-ey.

4-Must have great construction and fit like a glove so that all the cutouts for mic, charging port, etc. line up perfectly.

I ended up ordering this case today from Amazon - Spigen Clear Case . You said you didn't want anything covering the volume and power buttons but this one does. I personally have never had an issue with a Spigen case not fitting or working correctly.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site

My wish list is:

For my Galaxy S6 edge I got a cover that I've never seen on any US Store, I got it from Amazon.UK and for me it was the perfect cover as I'm like you, I look for a case that seems to be barely there, just to prevent scratches, I simply hate big covers, I love having my phone naked, but suffering from OCD, seeing a scratch is more painful for me, so the best of both worlds is to have a thin clear case.

This cover for the S6 edge came with perfect cutouts for every port and sensor and even for the camera lens and HR sensor, I mean that not a single huge cutout but 2 perfectly fit ones instead.

So as soon as I heard about the S7 Edge I knew that I was going to order it so I went ahead and look for the same cover for the S7 edge and they already have the S7 and S7 edge ones, I placed my order and it has already been dispatched, it comes from UK and it should be here between 3/2-3/8, just in time for the S7 edge release date. The total cost after the currency conversion was $10.99 with Shipping, just like the Spigen and Ringke ones, and believe me if it's just like the S6 edge one, it's the perfect discreet cover, a lot better than Spigen and Ringke.

Take a look and see if it sounds good to you too.

ElecShield Ultra Thin Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Case/ Cover (Galaxy S7, Clear)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non