Best desk stand for s7 edge

purpleparrotuk

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to buy a desk stand for the s7 edge. When I see one that looks suitable it either is too light and falls backwards when you try to use your s7 or you can't get to the home and return keys due to the lip being in the wrong place.

Can anyone recommend a good one? Would be nice if you could use the charging cable through it but not a deal breaker. Thanks.

anon(8709382)

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I like and use the Samsung fast wireless charger stand. A little pricey but works great. You can use your phone on it if needed.

Posted via the Android Central App

purpleparrotuk

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I like and use the Samsung fast wireless charger stand. A little pricey but works great. You can use your phone on it if needed.

Oh yes I forgot about that. Problem is here in the uk you have to buy another fast charger because we don't get it in the box here :-(

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I made one out of binder clips!! Works perfect and cost me nothing!

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

Attachments

• 45461.jpg
    45461.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 56

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I made one out of binder clips!! Works perfect and cost me nothing!

(S7 Edge Titanium)

Does that model have wireless charging ☺. Sorry couldn't resist lol. Looks like it's time for me to get building. Thanks for the idea.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Does that model have wireless charging ☺. Sorry couldn't resist lol. Looks like it's time for me to get building. Thanks for the idea.

I'm trying to figure out a way to implement that in the next build. Beta testing as i write!! :)

(S7 Edge Titanium)