Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge AT&T is starting shipments

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T is starting shipments

Mine still says Texas ☹️ Hope it updates soon. Really hoping overnight means it will be here tomorrow.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

I'd temper your expectations on getting it tomorrow. I'd be shocked if they sent them out tonight to be delivered tomorrow. Not that I'd mind, of course, but I've never has AT&T do that before on a Sunday.

Posted via the Android Central App

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

If you haven't got an email check the status on att site anyways and see. My work phone didn't update and I checked and it also is shipping tomorrow.

cabelas35

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

Well I tired that and I get a Sorry! We are busy fixing a technical issue 😳

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

When i track my package it just says that the label has been created and that its 2nd day air - i have no other details.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

Well, looks like we'll be getting it tomorrow---they didn't do anything yesterday. They'll overnight it tonight and for those of us that got the notification yesterday, we should have it tomorrow.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else getting shipped through UPS?

I'm not sure if it's because its just too early, but my tracking number says UPS Ground.... If that's true i probably won't be getting it tomorrow like everyone else.

I guess i still have some hope since the tracking is still only on the "Label Created" step and they haven't updated with the actual package info yet.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Anyone else getting shipped through UPS?

I'm not sure if it's because its just too early, but my tracking number says UPS Ground.... If that's true i probably won't be getting it tomorrow like everyone else.

I guess i still have some hope since the tracking is still only on the "Label Created" step and they haven't updated with the actual package info yet.

my package is still at the label created stage - but it says 2nd day air

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Well, looks like we'll be getting it tomorrow---they didn't do anything yesterday. They'll overnight it tonight and for those of us that got the notification yesterday, we should have it tomorrow.

Yeah kind of expected that but hoped for today. Oh well. Still getting it before release which is cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez