Glass back?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I was debating a case and the guy at ATT showed me his cracked S6 back, so I grabbed the case just in case.
Scare tactics to sell accessories :)
Just kidding yeah needs a case to protect the glass back, just need one drop to go wrong on a unlucky day and back is boom !!!

Dan TheMan86

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Is it like a gorilla glass material? Will it scratch easily? On day one of my S7 I never took the back sticker off and put it in a case, then just last night I peeled the sticker off and put on my Skinomi full body skin and screen protector. I did a bad job and got some micro-bubbles and waves on the back and I was thinking about maybe just taking it off. But I don't want the back to get scratches

ujprete

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I got a zagg hd at the Verizon store that covers front and back glass. The one for the back has some texture and makes the phone a lot less slippery

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Dbrand.com I bought skin for back every galaxy I have had.

Thanks for the link. I've been wanting to get something for the back of mine to protect it in case I decide to slide the metal plate for my magnetic car mount in my case (I know it will make wireless charging not work but I don't have a wireless charger). Some great looking combos though so I might just get one for the front AND back! :D It would hide the edge of my screen protector too. lol Titanium front, mahogany back with matte black camera? Yes please. :)

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I've been wanting to get something for the back of mine to protect it in case I decide to slide the metal plate for my magnetic car mount in my case (I know it will make wireless charging not work but I don't have a wireless charger). Some great looking combos though so I might just get one for the front AND back! :D It would hide the edge of my screen protector too. lol Titanium front, mahogany back with matte black camera? Yes please. :)
Yes. Works for wirless charging too! I love the colors too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty