Why does my Samsung S7 Edge have problem with Whatsapp, Viber and Skype?

A

AC Question

Why my samsung s 7 edge has problems with whatsapp, viber and skype?

Is anybody has problems with using whatsapp, viber and skype salls by Samsung s7 edge? i got my new Samsung just 3 days ago. before i had Samsung note 3 which perfectly worked with all these programs. now with Samsung s7 edge it is not possible. first day it was fine a few hours. i could call and speak by using whatsapp. but later it faced problems. i cam make calls but soon after i try to speak it cats line mysteriously, same happens when i try use viber or skype, could say that my internet works well. i have reset the mobile to a factory setting and have installed all again. instead it worked only few hours in this morning then again started the same problems. what is wrong there?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Data Usage, and make sure you don't have Restrict Background Data turned on. Also, make sure you don't have any Power Saving modes turned on.

slobopfc

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why my samsung s 7 edge has problems with whatsapp, viber and skype?

Solved. for me :) just check out your permissions.how i get there : settings>applications>applications manager>skype>permissions, in my case was skype.. but it works on any other app so i think your whats up, viber or skype will work just fine :)

Vijay Rao2

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem with whatsapp but never tried skype or viber. Gave the mobile to the samsung service guys but it is still not working. However it works with disabling the power saving mode. But that's a compromise and I'm not willing to do that.

Vijay Rao2

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My S6 Edge worked fine with same settings and if I have to adopt a different setting then it's utter foolish to spend Rs.57,000(850 USD).

Jennifer Leone1

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why my samsung s 7 edge has problems with whatsapp, viber and skype?

Is anybody has problems with using whatsapp, viber and skype salls by Samsung s7 edge? i got my new Samsung just 3 days ago. before i had Samsung note 3 which perfectly worked with all these programs. now with Samsung s7 edge it is not possible. first day it was fine a few hours. i could call and speak by using whatsapp. but later it faced problems. i cam make calls but soon after i try to speak it cats line mysteriously, same happens when i try use viber or skype, could say that my internet works well. i have reset the mobile to a factory setting and have installed all again. instead it worked only few hours in this morning then again started the same problems. what is wrong there?

Jennifer Leone1

May 24, 2016
Visit site
(Galaxy s7)I'm having trouble downloading voice messages to my phone from whatsapp. I use to be able to download them and playback them on my galaxy 5. Even sharing my mp3 music with my friends on whatsapp it's obvious galaxy s7 is not supporting it. Anyone knows what I can do?

Olori1

May 27, 2016
Visit site
go to setting >applications > application manager >whatsapp >permission. make sure microphone and telephone are switched on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87