Audio low?

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I did some video recording and noticed on playback the audio was not very loud. Is this normal?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Considering the tiny little mic recessed all the way at the back of a tiny hole, it could be better, but it's normal on most phones.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
If you are rooted you can flash the awesome Dual Sound Volume mod.

"One of the criticisms of the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by some is that the volume is too quiet.

Well, no more!

There is now a sound mod, or should I say mods, that can address this issue and even give dual sound out of BOTH speakers... a sort of surround sound.

Just finished flashing this to an S7 Edge and the sound is STONKING! (awesome).
"

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Considering the tiny little mic recessed all the way at the back of a tiny hole, it could be better, but it's normal on most phones.

That makes sense, and with it being water resistant would also explain.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If you are rooted you can flash the awesome Dual Sound Volume mod.

"One of the criticisms of the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by some is that the volume is too quiet.

Well, no more!

There is now a sound mod, or should I say mods, that can address this issue and even give dual sound out of BOTH speakers... a sort of surround sound.

Just finished flashing this to an S7 Edge and the sound is STONKING! (awesome).
"

Umm, there is only one speaker, and it was recorded audio not music or other video sounds.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Well I must have been blocking the mic and picking up noise elswhere, recorded a video today and the audio was loud from the recording. It wasn't a big deal to me as I rarely record vids.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty