Not sure when this started, but it was ok before. But recently realised I can't view any pdf via the stock email client.

Works ok via Gmail app, or browser. But just not via the Samsung stock email. I've downloaded Adobe pdf viewer and any other app to try and isolate the issue, but it seems it just won't work.

Any work round to this? I'm about to factory reset and see if this helps. Otherwise I'm probably going down to Samsung store to see if they can help.
    05-30-2016 01:53 AM
    Not sure when this started, but it was ok before. But recently realised I can't view any pdf via the stock email client.

Works ok via Gmail app, or browser. But just not via the Samsung stock email. I've downloaded Adobe pdf viewer and any other app to try and isolate the issue, but it seems it just won't work.

Any work round to this? I'm about to factory reset and see if this helps. Otherwise I'm probably going down to Samsung store to see if they can help.
    I know this may not be the answer, but frankly I am not a fan of the stock email app, and since gmail can take on multiple accounts of any nature, I just use GMAIL
    05-30-2016 02:47 AM
    I know this may not be the answer, but frankly I am not a fan of the stock email app, and since gmail can take on multiple accounts of any nature, I just use GMAIL
    I had to use myMail because Gmail didn't recognize my Hotmail account
    05-30-2016 02:56 AM
    I had to use myMail because Gmail didn't recognize my Hotmail account
    That's odd, I have used Gmail for a hotmail account in the past
    love4speechless likes this.
    05-30-2016 03:11 AM
    I know.... But, it just bugs me to know that something that is suppose to work... Isn't working as it should.

Anyway factory reset doesn't help, just did it.
    05-30-2016 03:15 AM
    That's odd, I have used Gmail for a hotmail account in the past
    So weird. It didn't allow me when setting up my phone but it just allowed me when I tried again lol
    mhinc likes this.
    05-30-2016 06:43 AM