After latest update s7 edge package disabler not working on themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys with package disabler l was happy keeping trial themes for unlimited time...now with latest update on s7 edge it's not working...anyone else having same issue

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hahahha thanx guys for soo much help...

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Seriously, most themes are a buck or two. If you can't afford that, you shouldn't be buying a phone this expensive. I'm sure you expect to get paid for your work. Why do you think theme developers don't deserve to be paid for theirs?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Some themes like iron man and avengers are not on the store soo can't be brought...those are my favourite themes.
.that's y I asked I guess people love finding flaws than helping...I always like to help developers for their hard work...I own lumia 950 and still buy apps at windows store...I just asked a simple question which gets twisted by people.

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have same problem too with avengers themes (un-retrievable since long time). I'd like to buy the themes, but they're not available anymore. The only solution to have them is to force the trial version with package disabler

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah we need a solution...anybody...or the developer should update the app

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Some themes like iron man and avengers are not on the store soo can't be brought...those are my favourite themes.
.that's y I asked I guess people love finding flaws than helping...I always like to help developers for their hard work...I own lumia 950 and still buy apps at windows store...I just asked a simple question which gets twisted by people.

Well to be honest .. you didn't state all of this. You gave a tiny tiny bit of information so we can only go on what we know in order to help. No reason to get bent out of shape about it .. just explain the issue more :).

So it sounds like you're installing 3rd party app themes if they aren't available in the store? If that isn't the case I would email to the dev to see if they updated it for your phone. Most of the themes I have tried work then I just buy them. Done and done. I haven't run into something not being there or to try another route to get themes.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
IIRC these themes are available for purchase - on the themed hardware that they come with. If it's important to have that theme, buy the Batman edition or Iron Man edition, etc. Bypassing the restrictions via tricks in software is the same as pirating paid content and falls under the "illegal activities" category of our forum rules. If you don't want to spend $600+ on a theme (and I'm with you on that), check out some of Ara's many many posts on how to create your own themes and make one that's similar and better because it's yours. A lot of the work is just wallpapers, which can be found for free on Google searches and icon packs, which are everywhere in the play store and usually under $1-2. For themes that get into menus, etc. ... that's a bit more difficult to do without root and access to things like xposed, etc.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Just be glad you can get the paid themes at all. Users outside the US can't buy them or even see them in the store.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Please see the note above about circumventing dev controls. This falls under the illegal activities section of our forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez