Wireless charging for the Galaxy s7 Edge ?

Askar Khan

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi I gotta ask a noob question does the wireless function (ie the ability to charge wireless) come standard on all galaxy s7 edges?

I tried my phone one the one I McDonald's and they didn't work..

Can anyone recommend a wireless charger that will work on my phone ?

Posted via the Android Central App

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging does come standard. The Samsung wireless charger is probably the recommended one but I used this one with my Note 5 and it worked great. Use your Samsung wall plug to make sure you get the fast charging capabilities.

Fast Wireless Charger,[Update Version] Yootech QI Fast Charge Wireless Charger charging pad for Samsung Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus[Adaptive Fast Charger NOT Included] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D01IXJ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5253377

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
+1 with cwbcpa. I have a Spigen charger base, also from Amazon and it works great, taking about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to charge from 30%. I do not use fast charging. The charger base requires at least a 2A wall unit so make sure you either have that or get one large enough. I see no reason to overpay for the Samsung unit.

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I use several different fast and regular chargers. They all should work if they us Qi or Powermat standard. You may not have had the charger in the exact right position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez