Galaxy s7 edge protective case

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi i am using Spigen neo hybrid cse in Galaxy S7 Edge. It doesn't fit with any tempered glass screen protector and plastic screen protector. Even it peel off spigen curved crystal HD screen protector. Can you advise me some good tempered glass screen protector which could fit with spigen neo hybrid case?

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I don't really think there are any full coverage glass screen protectors worth while out there. However patchworks makes a good screen protector that doesn't cover the edges that may work for you. You could check that one out. I haven't tried it personally but I do have a friend who has it on his and he seems to like it.

Posted via the Android Central App

qbngator

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Spigen Crystal HD screen protector is awesome. Found it for $9 on Amazon (retails for $25). Easy application, no peeling or bubbling.

Posted via the Android Central App

jazz70

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I use a neo hybrid also and wanted to use a tempered glass protector but with the overall poor reviews of tempered glass protectors for the s7e and the problems with keeping one on with a case it has been difficult to find anything that works.

This forum has some long threads on this subject and may have some helpful info

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699