Red vertical line on right side of screen

A

AC Question

I bought my first galaxy s7 edge a few months ago. After using it for about 2 months or so, a red vertical line showed up on the right side of the screen. I took screen shots of it, took it into my phone retailer, and she said it was a default. She pushed on the top of my phone by the led light on the right and the red vertical line disapeared. I showed up again after she held it up.
I was able to use my insurance to replace this faulty phone with a new one. WELL! A MONTH LATER THIS NEW PHONE DOES THE EXACT SAME THING. RED VERTICAL LINE ON RIGHT SIDE OF THE PHONE. applying pressure on the top where the red line appears does make it disappear for a bit until it reappears again. ☆HERE'S MY QUESTION, HOW DO I GET RID OF AND NEVER HAVE THIS RED VERTICAL LINE ON RIGHT SIDE OF THE PHONE ?? Thank you in advance for those who reply I greatly appreciate it .

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It sounds like a hardware fault to me but I'll request the Moderators to move the thread to the S7 Edge forum, where other users may be able to advise.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
U have a faulty display...claim warranty...

Posted via Limited Edition Lumia 950 with Mozo Case or Beautiful Gold S7 Edge or Surface pro 4 or Lumia 1020 or motoe or iphone 5s