s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else on Verizon been able to download the app again? I deleted it like a ***** and now can't find it on the galaxy app store

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if they haven't opened it back up to Verizon yet. I got the app and it says the same for me.
I don't think they've opened it back in the U.S yet for anyone but T-Mobile. Everyone that I've seen including myself that were able to register today has the T-Mobile model. Hopefully you guys are next.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I used the phone all night with the Nougat beta on it. Only think I noticed is that adjusting the display scaling doesn't work. Other than that, it looks great. I like the changes.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
The battery drain while WiFi is turned on is truly terrible. Easily the worst aspect of the beta. Battery life with WiFi off is decent, but as soon as you turn wifi on it goes down the drain. Even in safe mode so 3rd party apps aren't the culprit.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
So, now that I have the Nougat beta, is there only one thread for this instead of one for each carrier, in case there are specific issues to just one?

Anyways, I found an issue already with the blue light filter toggle not working. It only takes me to the settings menu if I click on the word. Is this a known issue?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So, now that I have the Nougat beta, is there only one thread for this instead of one for each carrier, in case there are specific issues to just one?

Anyways, I found an issue already with the blue light filter toggle not working. It only takes me to the settings menu if I click on the word. Is this a known issue?

Since it is beta, there will be things that don't work correctly. I have also discovered that the displaying doesn't work either on any of the three settings. It's likely not a bug, just they don't have everything working yet as it's a beta version. I believe in the agreement to apply for the beta program, it stated exactly this.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I understand the whole beta program that not everything will be working correctly. However, when things aren't working, they're supposed to be pointed out by the testers. Just wondering if this was a known bug or not.