S7 Edge Nougat ?

A

AC Question

hi. how to identify what is the reason why my samsung s7 edge still hasn't got official nougat update showing up under Settings->About->Download Updates Manually ? I have purchased unlocked S7 edge (Olympic Edition) and using O2 carrier in UK.

waer01

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
hi. how to identify what is the reason why my samsung s7 edge still hasn't got official nougat update showing up under Settings->About->Download Updates Manually ? I have purchased unlocked S7 edge (Olympic Edition) and using O2 carrier in UK.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
First, why have you opened two threads asking the same question using two user accounts, which also ask the same question?

Second, to answer the question that you've both asked, most likely because it hasn't been released for that device yet.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm in the uk and bought from the Samsung experience Store sim free which has the XEU CsC code. Perhaps check what CsC code yours is.

One thread on the forum has a statement from Samsung.

IMG_0932.jpg

waer01

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
hi, I have bought my phone from venturedirect. it's not USA model it's from china as per Android Info. It's sitting on security patch 1 June 2016. CSC country - Hong Kong/HK, Product code: SMG9350ZKZTGY. No Original CSC Code displayed and Available CSC : TGY