Samsung Pay "Rewards"

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever actually won anything when trying to redeem points for the raffle type gifts? I spent every point I had earned on those stupid "chance to win" things ND kept getting "Sorry, better luck next time". So now I'm dying to know if anyone has won, knows someone who has won, or knows someone that knows someone that may know someone else that won?

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever actually won anything when trying to redeem points for the raffle type gifts? I spent every point I had earned on those stupid "chance to win" things ND kept getting "Sorry, better luck next time". So now I'm dying to know if anyone has won, knows someone who has won, or knows someone that knows someone that may know someone else that won?
Did you read the terms of service? You can look up the number of prizes, the actual winners, and the method for entering without using your points.

Most of the prizes have no more than 200 winners, so of course the chance of winning is very small.

Last edited:

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Burned through all my rewards points trying to win my wife a Sephora gift card.

Won a $5 voucher for some restaurant that isn't even close by.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay "Rewards"

Burned through all my rewards points trying to win my wife a Sephora gift card.

Won a $5 voucher for some restaurant that isn't even close by.
At the very least your intentions were good and your heart was definitely in the right place.

Last edited:

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
So I just read this post and said maybe I should check my points. I had 350 points. Saw the gear S3 was 100 points to try and win. First try I did not win. Second try and bingo it said I won it!!! Lucky I read this post or honestly I wouldn't even have looked.

RandomGuy Yo

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Ive been having problems with rewards getting credited, used samsung pay 3 times over the last weekend and didn't get awards. Used it several times before same card and worked great, still didn't win anything but at least my points get credited. Called samsung about and their Samsung Pay team was going to look into it, 4 days later no response.

Mrkeepenit100

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
I havent had much luck with the instant wins, i only ever get the guaranteed discount that they offer. I do know of an easier way to get rewarded through*samsung*pay where you can earn up to $200. Before you make your first purchase navigate to*samsungpay, proceed to click on promotions , then proceed to click on enter promo code. Once there enter this promo code ( 6E7C98 ). You will be rewarded a $5 visa gift card upon completing your first purchase using*samsung pay*after successfully completing these steps. please take note that if you've previously used*samsung*pay*without entering in the promo code, the promotion will not be valid. Using*samsung*pay*is also a great way to earn*samsung*rewards points.