Samsung Themes

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
When i apply a samsung theme on my stock S7 Edge, all the top half of my contacts are white letters on a white background. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks.:'(

manomic

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Depends on which theme you are applying. Stock? 3rd Party? Are you on Nougat? When you apply do you get a pop up saying some components are not compatible and hence wont be applied? If that's the case the theme hasn't been updated to accommodate the new UI, you'd have to wait for an update for the theme

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm stock, on Nougat. Tried a lot of themes from the Samsung Theme Store, and it's all the same. No pop ups. Can it be the stock phone app?

Edit: Tried a few of the "animated", aka "paid" themes, and they seem to work ok.:(

Last edited:

manomic

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure, if you are using the stock theme it should work alright. Try clearing the cache / storage for the contacts app and see. I once had a problem where a particular contact would not come up using T9 based quick search, nothing worked, renaming the contact did not help either. I did a hard reset to solve battery issues, it started working alright after that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non